Dear John Hart, (Devon County Council)
I have bean asking for Help from Government as I Suffer with Dyslexia & I have bean failed by Business Link & SWRDA who have said that they don't get Government funding to work with people who have Dyslexia So I feel discriminated against So how can you help me with the following
To summaries:
About A1 Positive Recycling:
- A1 is an existing social enterprise based in Exeter
- A1 are looking to recycle computers for the community
- A1 plan to operate across the South West of England
- A1 are not trading currently
- A1 is entirely volunteer ran
- A1’s Long terms goal is to use profits to establish an alternative technology/education centre for the South West region
About your support needs:
- A1 is looking for practical help and support (business plan etc)
- A1 are looking for specific support with developing a computer recycling business
- A1 Need’s help with recruiting volunteers
- A1 Need’s help with getting premises to trade from in Exeter
Kind Regards
From
Mr Positive
Save The Environment Save The World
Refurbishment & Recycling Of IT Equipment
How many times have the Government & Politicians ignored us & not taken any notice well now it is getting worse.
I have the solution & I wrote to government in 2003 & a copy of the letter I sent is enclosed & all they did was launch some advertising on what happens with your cans.
UK Government totally ignored the environmental points that I made back in 2003 & here we are in 2009 6 years on and we have seen sever weather storms mass flooding and still nothing has changed yet everyone carries on regardless. Did you know it rains 252 Days out of 352 days here in the UK Fact.
Please read the attached letter I wrote to Government back in 2003 with all the facts.
Proof that Government don't listen & never will listen to the British people even when you give them the startling facts this applies to all parties who are only interested in making lots of money from all our taxes a multi billion pound corporation who does not care about the Environment or our Country.
Mr Positive
A1 Positive Recycling Project Ltd
PO Box 63A - 63B Summerway
Exeter, Devon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment